What is Immune SURE?
Immune SURE with Vitamin C and zinc is a powerhouse for boosting and supporting canine immune function. We call this product our "first-aid formula" because it is equally capable of supporting against viral AND bacterial microorganisms. The herbs in this formula have very strong anti-microbial properties.
Unlike antibiotics, the ingredients in Immune SURE will not compromise the natural canine gut flora, a key component of healthy immunity. It has been said that 80% of a mammals immunity is in the gut. By leaving this first line of defense intact, it not only helps combat current pathogens in the body, but may help prevent recurring infections that become opportunistic when the digestive flora is weak.
As with humans, the young and the elderly are the most vulnerable to infection, so it is important to pay particular attention that our canines' health does not become compromised at these life stages.
What is Immune SURE used for?
Immune SURE is a multi-purpose formula designed to support the immune system against many of the microorganisms that can cause infections. Most notably these would be bacteria and viruses.
Immune SURE may help support against:
- Bacteria (such as gastrointestinal, urinary, skin and respiratory)
- Allergic responses
- Environments where infections can be passed (such as kennels)
Many of the conditions above receive treatment that is specific to that condition. For example, if your pet had a urinary tract infection, we would recommend Urinary Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/urinary-gold-for-canine-urinary-tract-health as the primary formula to administer. Similarly, Life Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/dog-cancer is designed to support pets with cancer.
In those cases, Immune SURE provides extra support and insurance for the immune system.
For other conditions such as viral infections, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula.
Immune SURE can be used in the acute or chronic phase of an infection. It can be used whenever the immune system requires extra support. Use Immune SURE for primary or secondary infections. A secondary infection can develop as a new condition because immunity is already low.
Immune SURE can also be used for apparent or latent (no visible symptoms) infections.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
You and your veterinarian are the best judges of what type of immune support your dog will benefit from. What we do know is that antibiotics have seen extensive use (some would say overuse or indiscriminate use) over many decades but there is certainly a very appropriate time and place to use them. Herbal medicine provides some potent and very effective antimicrobial products that have been proven to exhibit a broad spectrum of activity against bacterial and viral species.
Fortunately, we have ALL of these products at our disposal: antibiotics and herbal-based broad antimicrobials such as Immune SURE.
Immune SURE can be used as the primary treatment when a canine presents with an infection; it can also be used as a secondary remedy. For example, for a respiratory infection or eye infection, I would first use a product specific to those conditions and recommend Immune SURE as an adjunct remedy to help maintain overall immunity.
Probiotics are also a key treatment for supporting immune function and can be given daily.
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal nutrition. Feeding your canines a natural, healthy diet is the best immune support you can give them. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, cereal-free diet for your dog.
*Never give an animal antibiotics prescribed for a human.
Can my dog take Immune SURE with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions, or if taking steroid medications. Use with caution if animal has a known allergy to bee stings as this product contains propolis, derived from bees.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Excessive or long-term use may contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Immune SURE comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Immune SURE for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-harvested: Our formulas are prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Immune SURE is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Immune SURE?
Immune SURE is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.